Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Glitches!

So, there is apparently a glitch in Google where I can't edit my posts. I do like to give credit where it's due and I realized on 2 posts, I forgot to do this! So we will do it this way instead!

On the Chocolate PB Cupcakes. I found the recipe in a blog called The Nerd's Wife. She has some AMAZING recipes that I can't wait to try!!

And the Chocolate Caramel Pudding Pops came from endlisssimmer.com. She is another blogger who I can NOT wait to try more of her treats!!

And by the way, if you would like photo credits for anything, please let me know. The mentioned websites are for photo credits also. But for the rest, they are either mine or I googled them and picked the one that looks the closest to how my recipe turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment